Coastal Skipper Practical Motor Cruising Course (Tidal)
The aim of this course is to teach the skills and techniques required to skipper a motor boat safely on coastal and offshore passages by day and night.
Candidates should have considerable experience in both practical boating and navigation and are usually aspiring towards a Certificate of Competence.
For more information on how to book go to our book now page
- Passage Planning
- Preparation for Sea
- Passage Making and Ability as a Skipper
- Yacht Handling
- Adverse Weather Conditions
- Emergency Situations
- Cost: €1680
- Duration: 5 days starting Saturday 10.00 finishing Friday PM
- Ratio: Maximum student/instructor ratio 5-1
- Course Material: All essential course material provided
- Navigation to Coastal Skipper Shorebased standard, motor boating to Day Skipper Practical standard, 15 days sea time (2 days as skipper).